JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Gear fit 2 pro stopped tracking steps and HR

(Topic created: 06-27-2018 11:50 AM)
kitza
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I bough gear fit 2 pro from Samsung Shop Thailand since November. It's work properly until yesterday. While I running with gear fit, GPS not work so I reset gear. After reset It can not track step and HR but GPS still working. It has one more problem that it can't use motion to wake screen.

Model: SM-R365

Software Version: R365XXU2BQJ4

137 Replies
DOSIrl
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I had the same issue after an update. The watch is less than a year old. Samsung took it back, repaired it and returned it to me.

It has to be covered by warranty.

Start a chat with support and arrange service.

0 Likes
user4nJL3AETjB
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I've had mine for more than a year so I'm outside the 1 year warranty. Worked flawlessly the entire first year of ownership, sang the praises of Samsung even though I'm and iPhone user.

0 Likes
userVbGnPka9ZW
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

what about if my watch  is out of warranty? Do you think they will send me a replacement? 

0 Likes
usertd2aVfqtOT
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

being all out of options and things to try after my "update", I read on a forum that someone drained their battery until they couldn't even power it on anymore, then they charged their watch to 100 percent and it worked fine after that. I really thought it sounded ridiculous that it would solve my problem but I tried it anyways and my watch seems to work normal now. it's been close to two weeks since I did it and no problems yet.

0 Likes
users2UxP5ioCc
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Sounds like you are a Samsung bot.  Appear every couple months on the forums with false remedies. 

0 Likes
userjWERgk6s5T
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Mine stopped registering the HR. I went under settings/auto HR/always then powered off/on went to settings/auto HR and changed it back to never (only because that's my preference). After doing that it worked fine.

0 Likes
userx1WIZexdtt
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit
I there a solution yet? My gear fir 2 stopped after a week
0 Likes
usersFaRpH09WI
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

None yet. It's really frustrating and i'm highly disappointed in Samsung. Will certainly not be using or recommending their products ever again.

0 Likes
Mrmark
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

yeap came here to see if there was a fix .... and looks like the forum gets no love from samsung

0 Likes
GOC
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

After about a week of resetting, uninstalling, Factory Reseting all devices and phone to no avail I have found a fix. I had to push an old version of the firmware (version  R365XXU2AQI1) to the Gear Fit 2 Pro using NetOdin. Seems like Samsung's latest firmware update that installed has some major bugs in it.

0 Likes