cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Supernova

Re: Gear fit 2 pro stopped tracking steps and HR

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you are still having this difficulty after attempting all of these troubleshooting steps, I would suggest that you reach out to 1-800-726-7864. They will be happy to help you with your repair options, @usertd2aVfqtOT.

If you need help with anything else, please let us know and our community will be happy to help!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have contacted you guys yesterday. I was told to perform reset which I will do this week. However reading this thread it appears the reset is not going to make a difference...
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How did you go? I Tried a reset and it made no differences 

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The heart rate monitoring, ppedometer and floor counter have all stopped working on my gear fit pro 2 also since  i updated a couple of days ago. Ive tried reseting the device with no sucess.

Can you please provide a solution to this - I live in Ireland so I would rather not have to call a US number which will cost me a fortune just to be told to do all the things ive already done.

Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, @user4Sc8y4V0Zl, I really appreciate you reaching out to us about this. You can contact your regional support and they'll be happy to help you with this repair!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem here from last Wednesday Australian time

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am confused as to why the watches may need repair. Mine had no issues until the update. Seems to be the same for a few of your customers. Surely this can be fixed with the app? 

Supernova

Hey, everyone, I would suggest you follow the steps outli...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, everyone, I would suggest you follow the steps outlined above.

If you are still having this difficulty after attempting all of these troubleshooting steps, I would suggest that you reach out to 1-800-726-7864. They will be happy to help you with your repair options.

If you need help with anything else, please let us know and our community will be happy to help!

Constellation

Re: Hey, everyone, I would suggest you follow the steps outli...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I took mine to the city service center - warranty repair expect to get it back working in a few days.

Constellation

Re: Hey, everyone, I would suggest you follow the steps outli...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just keep reading follow steps bove however I dont see any steps above to follow I am really needing help with this and it is makeing me not a happy person. worked fine did the update and that was it