cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Gear fit 2 screen flickering on charge.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue. It started last week, the screen only shows up while it's charging. Now every time while charging it's  flickering white.  When off my charger's my phone says it is connected but its a blank screen on the watch.  It now feels extremely hot on my wrist.  

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, so my watch started to overheat on my wrist so I took it off to let it cool off, and after it did it said that it was dead, so I put it on the charger and then it started flickering a white and black screen. Then it shut off and now it wont turn on and when I try to turn it on it vibrates and now stays on a black screen. What do I do?

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here, the screen is blinking white ... after just 6 months Smiley Sad How to use the warranty ?

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you received a resolution? Mine just started the same issue yesterday. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried the troubleshooting steps mentioned above?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've had the same problem occur today. I first noticed the screen become very high contrast and then had what lookd like JPEG artefacts. When charging I get the flickering white screen. I tried reboting but that made no difference.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I'm having the same problem except the watch is not getting warm. Also, it appears to be intermittent. Some times the display works and other times it doesn't. The display will blink with a white display at times. Is there any solution.