cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
users2ZCvc7PVC
Constellation

Gear fit 2 won't connect to MyFitnessPal or UnderArmor Record on iPhone. Also can't find Spotify.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi everyone,

I'm hoping someone can help! I'm having pairing issues connecting my Gear Fit 2 to MyFitnessPal and UnderArmor Record accounts.  When I open the app on my Gear Fit 2, the screens load halfway and then says I need to pair my accounts.  I can't figure out how to initiate the pairing process.

I also can't find Spotify app when I launch the Gear Fit app and search for it in Samsung Galaxy Apps

Photos attached

More info on my setup

• Gear Fit 2 connected to iPhone 8 plus
  • iPhone is signed into Samsung HealthGear Fit, UnderArmor Record, and MyFitnessPal
  • Fit Gear 2 has downloaded UnderArmor Record, and MyFitnessPal
  • iPhone is connected to Fit Gear 2. I can see battery percentage and everything
  • All of the apps are open in my iPhone when I try to launch the app on my Gear Fit 2

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
users2ZCvc7PVC
Constellation

Re: Gear fit 2 won't connect to MyFitnessPal or UnderArmor Record on iPhone. Also can't find Spot...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It turned out the Gear Fit 2 itself needed a software update.  Once it updated, everything worked very smoothly.

Case closed.

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Gear fit 2 won't connect to MyFitnessPal or UnderArmor Record on iPhone. Also can't find Spot...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would recommend reaching out to the developers of the apps for compatibility with your device. Please check out this link for compatibility of the gear fit 2 watches with iOS devices: https://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/gear-fit2/device-compatibility/

users2ZCvc7PVC
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It turned out the Gear Fit 2 itself needed a software update.  Once it updated, everything worked very smoothly.

Case closed.