cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userOpj1DQ88fF
Constellation

Gear fit2 pro overheating

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I bought a gear fit 2pro last summer and it over heated  in January.  Went back to the store that I purchased it from and they said that they had not heard of any problems, so I purchased another one.  Yesterday, after wearing my new pro 2 for a couple of months, the same thing happened and this time it was burning my wrist.  I now have  two gear fit pro 2s that I am unable to wear and I am out a lot of money.  Is there a way to fix this problem?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Gear fit2 pro overheating

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry to hear that @userwJIMetNz1o. Please send us a private message with more details of your phone. We're happy to look into this further. 

If anyone else has similar symptoms, please private message one of our moderators so we can obtain more details! 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I have your full model code, serial number, and IMEI number (if LTE) via private message?

userH6yUOvbOHO
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue. 

userwJlMetNz1o
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue. My Bluetooth stopped connecting, reset the watch, the app, the bt connection and the phone and it is practically burning my skin every time I try to reconnect it

Community Manager
Community Manager

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry to hear that @userwJIMetNz1o. Please send us a private message with more details of your phone. We're happy to look into this further. 

If anyone else has similar symptoms, please private message one of our moderators so we can obtain more details! 

View solution in original post