JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Gear fit2 pro spotify offline

(Topic created: 09-20-2017 10:11 PM)
DrkphoeniX421
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Does anyone know how to set this up yet?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
user4K0sKGeYsI
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

The guys at...

https://support.spotify.com/uk/contact-spotify-support/

...sorted this out for, really helpful

0 Likes
usernuiJsK22UL
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I've been struggling with this for months. Finally logged in using my spotify username found on the web version of spotify (a series of numbers, NOT my email address) and my spotify password (which I had to reset since I'd been using Facebook to log in for so long that I forgot the separate spotify password). I chatted with a Samsung agent for over an hour about this and they were completely unable to help me, so hopefully this helps you!

0 Likes
RNatalieN
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

There is no offline on my gear fit2 pro when I check settings. Only Stream on Wi-Fi and Remote. And remote is the only one working. 

It will open Spotify on.my phone and play the music there. And I can see on all pc, phone and gear that one of my lists are downloaded as it's all green. If I turn off Bluetooth connection to the phone it tries to connect to Wi-Fi. It says it's connected and I need to log in to Spotify again. I do but then it says username or password is wrong. It isn't. Log in to Facebook. Getting frustrated. Only one working is adding physical songs to gear and listen through Bluetooth headphones without Spotify. Annoying since I bought premium because I love the idea of using it offline with gear when out walking/running.

0 Likes
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

@RNatalieN: Is the software of the device completely up to date? 

0 Likes
RNatalieN
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I bought it last day in May. And I've updated all I can update.

0 Likes
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Can I get the full model number of the device? 

0 Likes
userfHD0Ph1n0L
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

hmm, did someone of you really figured out how to listen to spotify songs offline?

I followed steps described on the first page. Download the playlist so that it shows that all is downloaded. Then I jump back to settings, activate Offline Mode, and music after some time the music stops.

Did someone of you really found out how to solve this issue? I still can´t manage to listen to music offline...

0 Likes
jneal
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Excellent run down. Same solution for Spotify on other wearables such as gear and active devices.

0 Likes
userKYarpsYJ8P
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I've spend hours trying to figure this out. I'm beyond upset. Won't allow anything to download and is stopping me even with wanting me to purchase the premium version. Not going to do that until I know this works. Not sure how to figure this out.

0 Likes
DrkphoeniX421
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

The Fit2 playlist title is a good suggestion, thank you!

0 Likes