cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Gear s3 charging dock flashing green without watch attatched.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
A little backstory. So power went out the other day, a car hit a telephone pole around the block from me. My watch (gear s3 frontier) was on the charger at the time of the outage. Its plugged into power strip with a surge protector. Now, as soon as I plug my charger in it flashes green 3 times and goes completely off. This is before I even connect the watch to the charger. Watch is fine, but dead now since I cannot charge it. Does this mean the dock is fried?
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Gear s3 charging dock flashing green without watch attatched.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's entirely possible the dock is fried, however, you might qualify for a free of charge exchange of the dock. Mind shooting me a message here with the full model code and serial number?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have same problem

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Might have short-circuited even with the surge protector

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's entirely possible the dock is fried, however, you might qualify for a free of charge exchange of the dock. Mind shooting me a message here with the full model code and serial number?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post