Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userKjhyUqeIZo
Constellation

Re: Gear s3 frontier battery drain

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I too have this same problem.  Watch was at 79% charge at 11 pm Wednesday, Oct. 17 and was dead at 8 am Thursday, Oct. 18.  Up until then, it was lasting 3-4 days.

NOT SOLVED!

uservEbJcph3rb
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
This is not resolved. I have had the same issue since Monday. No issues in over a year and a half then the software updates and now I can't use my watch. I did the self-troubleshooting steps yesterday and it appeared to help until this morning when my watch was dead after taking it off the charger last night at 10pm. I spoke with Samsung support today and they are sending me a shipping label. I'm not holding my breath for it to work since this appears to be a software issue and not a hardware issue.
useroYA3psUNve
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This tears it for me! After the Note 7 dibacle two years ago, and now this watch issue, I'm never buying another Samsung phone or wearable again. &*ck Samsung!

userfwezlSTNAs
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm another user with watch issues starting 2 or 3 days ago.  Almost complete draining overnight.

Highlighted
userlelsGQDx63
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Another very annoyed user here, used to get around 3 days, now I don't even get a half a day before having to put it on the charger. A lot of posts saying "Solved" but something recently broke them all, it's clearly software related for it to be affecting this many users. 

userIIef7AHl1q
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
40% down overnight its not cool. Now i have to charge it every day...
userVsxLADuBLV
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

... twice per day Smiley Sad

userYOT0jbHgbK
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Not to be redundant, but in the last few days or so, I am having the same problem with battery drain. Among other things, I use it to monitor heart rate, as I have a heart issue. If I have to recharge it twice a day, it's not worth it. Fix it, or roll back the update. 

Austinch
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have experienced the same problem with my Gear s3 classic. Purchased in June and started having problems Monday with it not holding a charge for more than a couple of hours.

userHjk1O3atqZ
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm in the UK and it's started happening to mine use too last 3 days plus not even half a day now .....