cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userHCGxzEmNyv
Asteroid

Re: Gear s3 frontier cannot disable alarm sync

You are right, as long as I connect the watch to my phone. The status changed back... very annoying. Now I just switch the watch off before I go to bed.

userzmlCG85uEG
Constellation

Agreed very annoying and i have my watch charge overnight in another room which complicates the issue.

I only just updated my watch software earlier this week.  Prior to this it was never an issue.

I thought changing the watch sounds to mute would solve it but as others have mentioned, once it syncs again with my phone, its loud again.

How incredibly annoying and hope Samsung provide an update fix soon otherwise i may just switch my watch off overnight as well

userzMBFBARYew
Astronaut

How did you do this? I have same problem but cannot figure out how to mute the watch tone/vibrate. 

gifham
Asteroid

yeah the workaround doesn't work.. it reverts back.

SunnyDay254Lyf
Astronaut

On Galaxy wear app, go to sync and turn off Sync to Wifi. 

user4IABWhvvpE
Constellation

and how does this help? i am connecting my watch to my phone by using bluetooth and the alarms are synching by using this method. 

usereJwcONmJw9
Constellation

I'm having the same issue. This is incredibly annoying. I certainly don't need 2 devices with an alarm, but what's worse is when my watch is charging in the other room and my phone alarm goes off but I have to run into the other room to shut off my watch alarm. I hope Samsung fixes this or gives us the option to disable syncing.

usera7ADSL4wqq
Astronaut

Same here - I wonder if and when it will fix because it is very annoying.

jahertor
Constellation

Same here... It's a really annoying behavoir.

usercNy68C5RXp
Constellation

Since the new update happened and it become verrrrry annoying. Samsung did fail this time and if they don't do something as soon as possible then will close my watch forever