cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Gear s3 wont turn on at all

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have this issue as well.  Last night I tried to reboot the watch as the battery seemed to be abnormally draining.  I have to do this once a week or so.  Once the watch shut off.  I could not get it to restart.  I tried the normal power button.  No luck.  Both buttons.. nothing.  However if I toss it on a charger it seems fine.  I'm going to let it drain out.  i tried this once before a few years back when it did the same thing.. hopefully that works.  but is there any ideas of a fix?  Thanks.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I also have similar issues.

Ill be sending a note to see what Samsung support can actually do for me.

I love the watch but this is frustrating.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
samsung messed up on last update on July 6th, the update they rolled out was unstable. and not ready for launch, now they are acting like they dont know whats going on. I have a friend that works for samsung, and he just told me that a few minutes ago, thanks samsung, your number 1
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi All.

I have good news. First of all im in Australia but im guessing this issue is workd wide.

I came to this forum because i was having the issue with my back/power button nor working. 

Having to shut watch by pressing both buttons at the same time and turning it on the same way.

I reached out to Samsung Australia. My watched was bought in jan 2018. The operator was very friendly and told her my issue. She raised a work request for the watch. I send it to repair on Thursday 23rd of July. Got it back today Wednesday 29th July. I sent it by post service.

Watched came back with the button now working.

Repair Discription is, REPLACED PBA, Battery tested OK.

It was repaired under full warranty.

So I guess my advise is reach out to support and explain your issue. do all the trouble shooting before hand. Not much can be done but at least upgrade software if you havent, and also factory reset the watch.

Good luck to all 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i am having the same issue . What to doo plz help anyone

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
same problem I am having with not turning on.
Samsung gear S3 frontier.
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there!

I would be happy to look into your concerns.

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.