cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Gear s3 wont turn on at all

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the exact same problem as you. Did you learn how to fix yours, yet?

@userrMZwcPDiwI wrote:

Fully charged watch however it won't power on. Suggestions?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here. Bought it in Nov 2018. I've tried the tricks mentioned above but not working yet.  I'm still reading my way through all the comments.  The Samsung website says my warranty is expired.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I please have your model code and serial number via private message?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is not working for me at all. What else can I do.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If the steps presented by SamsungMae are not working, I recommend getting a service technician to take a look into this.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How do you find a service tech? I have same problem 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you would like to receive quotes on service/labor from an Authorized Service Center near you, please visit http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Gear S3 won't boot up either.  I tried SamsungTrevor's instructions and the screen just went black, no reboot.  I called the 800 number, navigated the menus to where I could speak to a person, and someone with heavily accented English took me through the same instructions SamsungTrevor gave.  I then took the watch to the Manhattan service center and the tech didn't know what to do.  He didn't even try; just told me to call the 800 number.  He wouldn't send the watch in for service or give me the service address, but told me to call the 800 number and have a mailing label e-mailed to me.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I spoke to your service technicians with a similar problem and all they told me is to take it for  service to a place that we don't have near by. Why would I take it for service and pay money if the problem is with your latest software. Fix your f...ing software problem and don't suggest to go for a repair a make us spend more money. I feel sorry I switched to Samsung phone so that I can use you gear s9 classic watch with is useless now.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I spoke to your service technicians with a similar problem and all they told me is to take it for  service to a place that we don't have near by. Why would I take it for service and pay money if the problem is with your latest software. Fix your software problem and don't suggest to go for a repair a make us spend more money. I feel sorry I switched to Samsung phone so that I can use you gear s9 classic watch with is useless now.