cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Gear s3 wont turn on at all

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My watch suddenly dies. Won't turn on. nothing works. I put it into the charging cradle and the light starts blinking red. I don't have the box, i bought it almost two years ago. What can i do?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I know it's been a long time since this post, but I've tried this and all other options I could find and my watch will onlky go to the original boot screen after doing any of these things. Is there anything else I can do?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Rob Delaporte just to clarify, your watch goes to the screen where it would want you to set the device up with your phone is that correct?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No, it onlky gets to the screen that says Samsung Galaxy S3 Classic.  The boot up screen.  Then it just stays there untill the battery completely dies. I can't even get it to tuen off.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I please get your full model number and IMEI in a private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have no way to get it because I can't get into the watch at all.  Where would I get that information other then the watch?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We would recommend reaching out to your carrier for the information requested.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My phone says that my watch is fully charged,yet it will not turn on! I tried all of the solutions listed to no avail. This is the first and worst issue that I've ever experience with a wearable!! 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello there @usermPDkxZja4Y, could you send us a private message here with your full model code and IMEI/Serial number of the watch.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi ,

I have the same issue. the watch was origianlly saying rebooting when on charger, no wont even come on.

This is really bad that everyone has the same issue and Samsung wont fix the issue.

I cant beelieve i have 7 phones in my immediate family that are samsungs. i will make sure this changes and will also be making a formal compalint to Samsung head office of the kind of service they are proving their customers