Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Gear s3 wont turn on at all

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user2YqmtnYuoT

Hello,

I understand this can be frustrating. Can you provide me your full model code and serial number of your watch in a private message here?

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Trevor....how the .... can you do this if the watch wont turn on??? Really! Are you serious!!!!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Did you even read what was asked
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If the device doesn't power on how can anyone follow these instructions?!?!?!?

Im having the same issue. Charger is blinking red, it will sometimes display the name of the watch but that's it.  It fails to boot past that screen! It's frustrating to see that the "resolution" for us,  is something that is not even applicable to our issues. It lets us know that you didn't fully read our issues and concerns. Definitely not feeling like a valued consumer.  We need a REAL resolution. How can we accomplish that goal Samsung?!

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you send us a private message with your full model code and serial?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Didn't work for me

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you please send me a private message with your full model number and serial number?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I cannot follow these instructions since my Gear S3 won't start at all.  It will not power on. Please provide a different solution.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello there, if you cannot perform the troubleshooting steps or if the troubleshooting steps have not worked for you I would recommend a service repair. You can do so by sending us a private message here with your full model code and serial number or you can call in to speak to one of our agents over the phone.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I've gone through this entire thread and it would seem that there's several who are experiencing the exact same thing as I am.

My Gear S3 has gone completely dead after seeing a rebooting screen. When I attempt to rectify the situation by placing it on the charger, I just get the flashing red light. I've tried SamsungTrevor's solution and had zero luck. I've had this watch for longer than a year so the warranty is no longer valid. I bought this watch in Canada and I'm now teaching at an International School in Egypt so needless to say, a "service centre" is not a viable option. Much like others have mentioned in this thread, it would seem this all steams from a software update issue. I spent a significant amount of money on this watch and have enjoyed all of it's features, but it's now a fixture on my nightstand as it clearly doesn't work. 
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as I'm not really feeling a warm fuzzy feeling about Samsung products lately.

Thank you