cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Gear s3 wont turn on at all

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Screen turns off after rebooting logo, even if we keep pushing power button repeatedly. RIP gear s3 frontier after 1 year and 5 months

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did you solve it? I have the same issue

Community Manager
Community Manager

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you send us a private message here with your full model code and serial/IMEI number of the device?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did you solve your problem, I have the same issuee, please help

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userhwqHj4wiXa have you tried any of the troubleshooting steps mentioned previously in this thread?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

PLEASE HELP WITH FIX. I CANT AFFORD ANOTHER WATCH.!!!

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Jonecat I would be happy to assist you further. Can I please have your ticket number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

HOW can you turn OFF a watch that wont TURN ON!? Please think befpore answer these questions.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Fully charged watch however it won't power on. Suggestions?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry to hear your Gear S3 is not powering on. These troubleshooting steps may help resolve the issue. Click on the word Link to access the full article. Let me know if this helps.