JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Gear s3 wont turn on at all

(Topic created on: 3/15/19 3:42 AM)
userCZzPJqwU6b
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

There was an update when pressed to update it went dead and haven't been able to restart not even when I press the power button. I've tried holding not button down and nothing. Charging doc is flashing red when watch is supposed to charge. Pleas help.

136 Replies
SamsungJace
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Hello there @usermPDkxZja4Y, could you send us a private message here with your full model code and IMEI/Serial number of the watch.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
user2YqmtnYuoT
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Hi ,

I have the same issue. the watch was origianlly saying rebooting when on charger, no wont even come on.

This is really bad that everyone has the same issue and Samsung wont fix the issue.

I cant beelieve i have 7 phones in my immediate family that are samsungs. i will make sure this changes and will also be making a formal compalint to Samsung head office of the kind of service they are proving their customers

0 Likes
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

@user2YqmtnYuoT

Hello,

I understand this can be frustrating. Can you provide me your full model code and serial number of your watch in a private message here?

0 Likes
userCYKhgw62nZ
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Trevor....how the .... can you do this if the watch wont turn on??? Really! Are you serious!!!!

0 Likes
userYTOnCtRdrR
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit
Did you even read what was asked
0 Likes
usermxGVyvMYfA
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

If the device doesn't power on how can anyone follow these instructions?!?!?!?

Im having the same issue. Charger is blinking red, it will sometimes display the name of the watch but that's it.  It fails to boot past that screen! It's frustrating to see that the "resolution" for us,  is something that is not even applicable to our issues. It lets us know that you didn't fully read our issues and concerns. Definitely not feeling like a valued consumer.  We need a REAL resolution. How can we accomplish that goal Samsung?!

SamsungZell
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Could you send us a private message with your full model code and serial?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userc2C43niVRu
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Didn't work for me

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Can you please send me a private message with your full model number and serial number?

0 Likes
userBRtyITzXc5
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I cannot follow these instructions since my Gear S3 won't start at all.  It will not power on. Please provide a different solution.

0 Likes