cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Gear s3 wont turn on at all

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I tried this by keeping my watch on the charger but it will continue to turn off and will not come on. Any other suggestions?

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same thing. I tried to do hard reset. But screen turns off. I guess this is it. Not buying anymore smartwatches. 

Highlighted
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us about this, @Djseba.

If none of the above instructions work, please call 1-800-726-7864 or go to a walk-in service center.

If you need help with anything else, please let us know and our community will be happy to help!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You Samsung help folks are useless. They don't know nothing.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm with you 100%! mine has been on the charger for months now, ever since that update that drained the battery before 8 AM.  I thought I would try it again today and when i picked it off the charger i noticed the blinking red light. to my dismay the darn thing won't turn on at all like yours. i'm with you, samsung better answer up or i'm done with their watches. i'll go back to my timex. didn't really use the features anyway, and to pay $300 for something that didn't even last 1-1/2 years is b.s.!!!!!!!!!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I still stand by my first post; I'm done with samsung's smartwatches.  However, right after i posted my last comment i did something and it may be working again; it's still on after a few minutes and i'm trying to update everything.  anyway, here's what i stumbled on.

Step 1)  I pressed the Home/Power button until the start-up screen came on.

Step 2)  then i kept pressing the Back button repeatedly (about 6 times).

Surprisingly, the stupid thing came to life.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You need to go work for Samsung,  I tried your fix.... it worked for me. Yay, thank you. 

BTW My battery life was 90% when I rebooted so battery was not my issue.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The reboot  directions to not work.  Neither one of my  chargers light at all when I dock it.  What's next

Highlighted
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, I'm sorry to hear that you aren't able to reset your device. Have you already looked into your repair options as outlined above?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, I hope you are doing well, @user5zHYnYeSQh. Have you attempted to look into any of these repair options?

If you need help with anything else, please let us know and our community will be happy to help!