cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Gear s3 wrist burns

I thought because I work in Pest Control I had simply been bitten by maybe a spider however pain only seem to be alleviated when the watch was removed. And after some time I started to wonder if it was the watch instead of something else. That then led me here to take a look to see if they were anything similar going on and lo and behold. My watch is about 2 years old or so and every time I put it on within the first 10 minutes I start to get an irritating painful sensation on my upper wrist.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Gear s3 wrist burns

Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to assist you further. Can I please have your full model number and serial number/IMEI in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Gear s3 wrist burns

Hey, just wanted to follow up. Are you still needing further assistance?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.