cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userwCoVQQZMdQ
Asteroid

How is this supposed to attract apple users

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So i bought the samsung galaxy buds in june, and i loved them. I loved the way they fit, the size, the case, the color, and the verasatility in them. I loved them so much i planned on replacing my iphone to galaxy s10 so that i could charge them throught the phone and i even planned on getting a samsung laptop so that i could pair them all. Then i lost them, i am not sure where, but i was not worried because the airpopds have a locating method so surely samsung does because samsung is so much better. So i looked it up and there was a way to find the case through the samsung wearable app, so i went to the app store but i couldn't find anything. Well thats because the samsung wearable app is only on androids, but i was not worried because surely there is a way that samsung can locate my device for me. Well i was wrong again, not only was i was bounced around for hours with them telling me things i already knew, but i was even ignored by customer care. The most help i received was "sorry", until someone got me a refund inquiry, which got rejected because "YOU" lost the ear buds sir. I've had enough of this, why is there such an crappy design that encourages apple users to only use apple products SO WE CAN ACTUALY LOCATE THEM with such crappy customer care who clearly dont care about the company or its customers. Why isnt there a way to locate the headphones through an iphone, or some other alternative method, how would that encourage apple users to test samsung products when they cant even use 90% of the settings and will never be able to find the case much less the buds.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: How is this supposed to attract apple users

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userwCoVQQZMdQ, If you have lost the galaxy buds and are unable to locate them, the only option would be to purchase a new pair of buds.

You can locate a pair for purchase from https://www.samsung.com/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Sousaking1
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ultimately you lost them, that's not Samsungs or anyone else's fault but your own. Take some personal responsibility before you try to blame Samsung for your mistake.

userwCoVQQZMdQ
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You missed the hole point, there is no way to find the galaxy buds unless you have an android and you can't acess 90% of the settings unless you have an android.  Why would an apple user ever purchase the buds, you would have realized this if you read the post. So, dont just read half the post and try to give assistance.

Sousaking1
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you use Airpods at all on an Android? If you had any other smartphone besides iPhone you'd be able to ring them. That sounds to me like Apple being Apple.

Oculus56
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This thread is a perfect representation of Apple users' main misconceptions toward Android in general.

userwCoVQQZMdQ
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You know I guess i should have expected android users to be as unhelpful and uncaring as Samsung. I try not to generalize but each of the responses has been as useless as the customer care.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userwCoVQQZMdQ, If you have lost the galaxy buds and are unable to locate them, the only option would be to purchase a new pair of buds.

You can locate a pair for purchase from https://www.samsung.com/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

userLJfkUFlvef
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Why on earth should they refund you for things you lost? You are not 3 right?