userXZEY6HsYBp
Constellation

I cannot find my widget icon

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: I cannot find my widget icon

Have you tried pressing down and holding on a blank part of the screen to get the widget menu to populate?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userXZEY6HsYBp
Constellation

Re: I cannot find my widget icon

I would be really awesome to have an icon on my home screen to access the “GALAXY BUDS” dashboard rather than it being necessary to navigate to it through the “Playstore” application search.

I have long-pressed my home screen until the available widget icons listings appear.  I have searched through all available but have been unsuccessful in finding that widget’s icon. 

Since that was unsuccessful, I navigated from “Playstore” on my home screen and searched for and installed the GALAXY WEARABLE (Samsung Gear) application as instructed on the “Quick Start Guide”.

“Playstore”  indicates that the software is installed.  I clicked on the “open” button which immediately directed me to the “GALAXY BUDS” dashboard.  I installed the software update when it suggested to do so.

Following the instructions included with the ear buds, I successfully paired them with my Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. The ear buds work fine with my Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus.