cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user3wti96eed6
Constellation

I recently (08/26/19) Updated my Galaxy Buds and now one bud doesn't work

I recently (08/26/19) Updated my Galaxy Buds and now one bud doesn't work. My buds were fully functional prior to the update and yet the next day, the left bud stopped connecting. It still lights when in the case but has not connectivity. I can't even reset the buds without it's connection. Any feedback or suggestions would be awesome. Thank you! 

5 REPLIES 5
userFYddhZQ30C
Constellation

Re: I recently (08/26/19) Updated my Galaxy Buds and now one bud doesn't work

I have the same problem, is there any way to manually reset it or to force the update?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

user3wti96eed6
Constellation

Thank you for the post!

I tried all of the options but none of them worked because the left bud still isn't functioning. I'm confused because the bud was working prior to the update. and now it won't even connect. I can't update the buds any further without both buds pairing. I appreciate the help though.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Unfortunately the next step would be an exchange of the buds. We mods can help get that set up for you. If you're interested, shoot us a private message here with your full model code and serial number off of the case: http://bit.ly/2igAXKH

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userFYddhZQ30C
Constellation

Same, nothing works because one of the buds do not connect, and both are need it to Reset/Update/etc.  Is there a way to manually reset each one?, Or to restore to factory settings?. Tnks