Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userfqqnnPkprK
Constellation

IconX 2018 Mesh Kit

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My IconX 2018 did not come with the mesh kit that many are mentioning.  I needed to remove the mesh to clear up volume problems in my left earbud.  I now need a way to obtain the replacement meshes.  Phone call to support led to call to parts neither of which could not help.  Neither did the chat representative. How do I get a mesh replacement kit.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: IconX 2018 Mesh Kit

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello. We will be happy to look into this concern for you. Can you send us a private message here with the below information: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model Number:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello. We will be happy to look into this concern for you. Can you send us a private message here with the below information: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model Number:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

user1j2m4XOGLL
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I used some bunched up paper to remove the wax buildup on the screens. It seemed to work, however, this is a total design flaw from samsung. I am blown away ther has not been a better response from a company that sees their product is obviously flawed. Thumbs down SAMSUNG!

@userfqqnnPkprK wrote:

My IconX 2018 did not come with the mesh kit that many are mentioning.  I needed to remove the mesh to clear up volume problems in my left earbud.  I now need a way to obtain the replacement meshes.  Phone call to support led to call to parts neither of which could not help.  Neither did the chat representative. How do I get a mesh replacement kit.