cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userbe4BfsugZH
Asteroid

Re: IconX 2018 low volume in one ear.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

but how do you fix it when this isnt the problem. my left ear volume is noticably different than my right ear. even when moving the left earbud to my right ear. the mesh is not the issue.

usernWoQudcFge
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What do we do when we run out of replacements.

@knightrider wrote:
Hey anyone having this issue? I'll be using my earbuds for about 20 minutes in the gym and then all of a sudden the left ear drops volume at 75%. its HORRIBLE! I called support several times and even their troubleshooting hasn't fixed it.

Armymen
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I FINALLY FOUND THE SOLUTION !!!!

Step 1 : Buy those : https://www.complyfoam.com/products/tg-truegrip/

Step 2 : Wait until you have them

Step 3 : Remove existing ear-tip, black mesh and white mesh.

Step 4 : Put the new one.

Those new Headphone tips have a mesh inside that protect the headphone so no crud falls into the hole. I also got 6 tips in the package.

I finally have full sound both ears.

userhdEZ4v7LCf
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I buy this buds around 2 months ago . I have the same problem. 

Now second time  Samsung try fix but problem come back

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION
userGCpGiuHgx7
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had the same problem with the 2018 version a simple fix for me it came with a pac of small round screen inserts I changed it and now it back to normal or u can just clean it with a toothbrush gently because its 2 parts and u don't want them to separate. Just take off the rubber tip and the little speaker screen u see is what i need to clean or replace the screen. 

userJgbumDtA2k
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I have the same problem with my pair of IconX 2018..

Low muffled sound in the left earbud.

I didn't get any tools for cleaning included in my box.

What do I do? 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @userJgbumDtA2k

Can you send us a private message with the Model code and (15) digit IMEI number here for further assistance? http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userurZ38j7Mzu
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi everybody,

I have the same issue with my IconX 2018. I've sent the buds once in service and they fixed it. I have these earbuds from early 2018 and I did not get any replacement mesh in my package. How I can fix this issue without having those replacement mesh. Since they are more than one year old I don't have them under warranty anymore.

Thank you,

Sebastian

userUZ2bAiHSmh
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

To fix balance issue is easy.Turn the ear buds off and on again.Go into appendix to see how

@knightrider wrote:
Hey anyone having this issue? I'll be using my earbuds for about 20 minutes in the gym and then all of a sudden the left ear drops volume at 75%. its HORRIBLE! I called support several times and even their troubleshooting hasn't fixed it.