cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MHC451
Asteroid

Iconx 2018 Mesh Kit

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am in need of a cleaning kit and replacement mesh for a set of 2018 Iconx earbuds (SM-R140).  Can I get a part number to order please?

Mike

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Iconx 2018 Mesh Kit

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you so much for reaching out to us for assistance with your IconX earbuds.

Can you send me a private message here with the below information: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Are you currently experiencing audio issues with the device?
What is your Full model code? 
First and Last Name:
Property Address:
Email Address:
Phone Number:
Alternate Phone Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

14 REPLIES 14
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you so much for reaching out to us for assistance with your IconX earbuds.

Can you send me a private message here with the below information: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

What is your Full model code? 
First and Last Name:
Property Address:
Email Address:
Phone Number:
Alternate Phone Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

dlgraham
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I also am in need of a new cleaning kit for my 2018 IconX earbuds. This product slowly becomes useless without one. I'm not sure what Samsung was planning on when you either lose the kit or run out of replacement meshes. 

MHC451
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

They ended up sending me one after a week or two.  You may need to start your own thread though, I don't know if commenting on mine will get you any visibility.  Good luck.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@dlgraham Thank you so much for reaching out to us for assistance with your IconX earbuds.

Can you send me a private message here with the below information: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Full model code and serial number? 

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Place of Purchase:
Bill of Sale:

KaramMarticho
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello Adam,

I used up my last mesh last month and now I'm in need of replacement. I can't currently use my left earbud due to this problem. I'll have all the details sent out to you through a private message and I'd appreciate it if you could help me out with getting a mesh replacement kit. 

Please advise & thank you,

Karam.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@KaramMarticho, Can you send me a private message with the below information?

You can send the below information to me directly at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Full model code and serial number? 

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Place of Purchase:
Bill of Sale:

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

J

MHC451
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung Zell:

I am MHC451, and I was the original poster back in March.  You are responding to someone that commented on my original thread, but I received my mesh kit back in April (thanks).  I don't know as the second poster will respond.

usersNswjAIOsh
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i also need a kit to and i've sent my information to you.