JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Inactive notifications

(Topic created: 05-29-2020 05:37 PM)
usergmpZEuDmzI
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I have a Galaxy Fit. I keep getting "you have been inactive" type notifications on my Fit and I am tired of seeing them. I'll get up and start walking/running when I feel like it!

I can't find anywhere on the Fit itself or the Galaxy Wearable or Samsung Health apps to turn this OFF.

Can someone help?

10 Replies
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Hello, In your settings do you have the option to turn off Health nudges?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
usergmpZEuDmzI
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

No. No such setting anywhere either on the Fit itself or the apps I mentioned.

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Give this a try: Go to the Samsung Health app > go to settings > go to inactive time alerts > toggle it off

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
usergmpZEuDmzI
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I went to the Samsung Health app and then Settings, and there is nothing there that refers to inactive time alerts.

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Are you accessing Samsung Health from the phone or the watch?

0 Likes
usergmpZEuDmzI
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I am only able to access Samsung Health from my phone. When I touch Notifications on my SAMSUNG GALAXY FIT (not the watch) it says "check on your phone."

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

More specifically are you following these steps to access the Samsung health app from within the Wearables app?

1. From Galaxy Wearable, tap the Home tab. 2. Tap Samsung Health to launch the app on your smartphone.

0 Likes
usergmpZEuDmzI
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Yes, I have done that and there is no "inactive time alerts" that SamsungAdam mentioned above.

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

The only remaining option would be to have a technician evaluate the Galaxy Fit to locate verify the availability of the option. You can locate an authorized service center using this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/

0 Likes