cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Nafislord
Constellation

Is Color Choice available for pre-order S10 free Samsung Galaxy buds?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi everyone,

I have recently pre-ordered the Samsung Galaxy S10 and I know that the Samsung Galaxy Buds are going to be available to us who pre-ordered them. My question is though and I can't seem to find any details about it online. Will we be able to pick the color of earbuds we want or will we get the white ones. I really would like the black one more than anything but I don't know if they will give us the option to choose which color of earbuds we want. Please, can anyone tell me if we can pick colors of the earbuds we get with the S10 pre-orders? Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Kind regards,

Nafis

Nafis
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Is Color Choice available for pre-order S10 free Samsung Galaxy buds?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I think it's just the white ones, and my theory is because they want them to stand out, so people notice... and more specifically, so people notice you're using Samsung Buds and not Apple's Pods that they directly compete with. Right now you see people with Air Pods (is that what they call them? I'm not sure) everywhere, they're noticeable, they're bright and white, and you see them. Companies know that when consumers see a specific product everywhere it makes them more likely to choose the same product. If everyone else is using it, it must the the best, right? So Samsung needs to put them in ears, so they're giving them out for free with new phones. And they need others to notice them and realize they're not Apple's. So they're white. That's my theory, anyway.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The pre-order buds are only available in white.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I think it's just the white ones, and my theory is because they want them to stand out, so people notice... and more specifically, so people notice you're using Samsung Buds and not Apple's Pods that they directly compete with. Right now you see people with Air Pods (is that what they call them? I'm not sure) everywhere, they're noticeable, they're bright and white, and you see them. Companies know that when consumers see a specific product everywhere it makes them more likely to choose the same product. If everyone else is using it, it must the the best, right? So Samsung needs to put them in ears, so they're giving them out for free with new phones. And they need others to notice them and realize they're not Apple's. So they're white. That's my theory, anyway.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1

View solution in original post

Rbry
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If they want them to stand out they would have sent everyone those god ugly green ones or whatever that color is.  When people see the white ones they know they are earbuds.  When they see whatever those other things are it will open it up for a total discussion like what the heck do you have in your ears, hve you been to the doctor it looks bad.