JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Is it possible to use the fast charge adapter to charge the Galaxy Buds case

(Topic created: 04-23-2019 12:11 PM)
users8G2UyGHGh
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

I just bought the Samsung Galaxy Buds and I can't find anyplace that mentions whether the fast charger can or connot be used to charge the case. Can I use the Samsung fast charger to charge the Samsung Galaxy Buds case?

7 Replies
Whindletond
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

Yes the case has wireless charging capabilities just place it on a wireless charger

0 Likes
users8G2UyGHGh
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi Whindletond,

Thank you for the quick response but I wasn't asking about a wireless charger. I may have said it wrong sorry.

What I want to know is, can I plug the Samsung AC fast charging adapter into the case for the ear buds. The adapter with the lightning symbol on it from Samsung?

0 Likes
Solution
GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have a adaptive fast charger wall plug hooked up to mine so far I haven't had any problems 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.
users8G2UyGHGh
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi GaryB82,

That answered my question.

thank you

GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Buds

Your welcome anything to help 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.
0 Likes
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Buds

You can and it will work fine, but I don't know if it'll charge any faster as I don't recall seeing anything about the Buds supporting fast charging.

Don't forget to give this post a Like by clicking on the ❤ icon below. 
And if it answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution"

0 Likes
Brad_K
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

Samsung need to get there together and include info on charging.

To answer the OP question NO do not use the rapid charger from your phone or any charger with a lightning sympol on it.

Do yourself and your buds a favor and goto amazon and look for a 5v 1a charger.. you never want to hammer more amps into it or it'll screw it up sooner then later. Why do you think Samsung advertise wireless power share to charge the case? Because wireless power share from a Samsung phone is around 420mAh so less then half an amp.

0 Likes