cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
users8G2UyGHGh
Cosmic Ray

Is it possible to use the fast charge adapter to charge the Galaxy Buds case

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just bought the Samsung Galaxy Buds and I can't find anyplace that mentions whether the fast charger can or connot be used to charge the case. Can I use the Samsung fast charger to charge the Samsung Galaxy Buds case?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Is it possible to use the fast charge adapter to charge the Galaxy Buds case

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a adaptive fast charger wall plug hooked up to mine so far I haven't had any problems 

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ User on Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Whindletond
Constellation

Re: Is it possible to use the fast charge adapter to charge the Galaxy Buds case

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes the case has wireless charging capabilities just place it on a wireless charger

users8G2UyGHGh
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi Whindletond,

Thank you for the quick response but I wasn't asking about a wireless charger. I may have said it wrong sorry.

What I want to know is, can I plug the Samsung AC fast charging adapter into the case for the ear buds. The adapter with the lightning symbol on it from Samsung?

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a adaptive fast charger wall plug hooked up to mine so far I haven't had any problems 

View solution in original post

users8G2UyGHGh
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi GaryB82,

That answered my question.

thank you

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Your welcome anything to help 

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You can and it will work fine, but I don't know if it'll charge any faster as I don't recall seeing anything about the Buds supporting fast charging.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1