cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
useroHV7Vn2h37
Constellation

Is it worth buying Galaxy Buds?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi all, I was wondering if the music audio quality is good. I am just using AKG in-ear received with my Galaxy S8. Is the audio quality better than mine? Thank you.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: My only experience is with the 2018 IconX and I imagine t...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes the buds are great I can't hear people right beside me unless I turn ambient sound on and music is great 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please mark it as "Solved."

Note 9 User

Note 9 User on Verizon Wireless
6 REPLIES 6
Samsung_Y17ydTf
Astronaut

I wonder the same thing if the new Samsung buds are noise...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I wonder the same thing if the new Samsung buds are noise canceling sk I can block people out

My only experience is with the 2018 IconX and I imagine t...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My only experience is with the 2018 IconX and I imagine the Galaxy Buds have improved on this, but...

The audio quality is pretty good, but I can't tell whether it's better than the AKG buds or not. They are very very good at noise canceling though.

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: My only experience is with the 2018 IconX and I imagine t...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes the buds are great I can't hear people right beside me unless I turn ambient sound on and music is great 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please mark it as "Solved."

Note 9 User

userV9ZDFaHspC
Asteroid

Re: Is it worth buying Galaxy Buds?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I can't recommend them, no. The audio quality is exceptional, in my opinion, but there are serious issues with connectivity. When the phone is in your pocket or in a belt case, after just a few minutes of use, the sound starts cutting out. Take the phone out and hold it in your hand and everything is fine. There are MANY posts on this forum from folks having the same issue. Samsung seems either unwilling or unable to address the issue.

Samsung_ootwdq8
Astronaut

No

Samsung Care Ambassador

I have no trouble with mine in my pocket or anything they play great I think 

Note 9 User