cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Is there a wake alarm

I just purchased the Samsung GearFit 2 Pro to replace my Fitbit Versa.  I went through the manual but can not find how to set up a wake alarm on the gear fit 2. Can you help?  I usually use my tracker as an alarm clock.  Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Is there a wake alarm

On your phone, if you go to the Galaxy store > search for alarm clock > tap on gear or watch, and install the alarm clock, do you see it on your watch?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

I left off one bit of info.  I have an LG V20 phone and I couldn't find the app.  Is there a way to do it without a Samsung phone?  Thanks.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Do you have the Galaxy store on your watch?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Sorry no I don't have the Galaxy store on the Fit Pro 2. I am going to get a Samsung phone in July.  Thanks.