cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userEjLZ5u9hzw
Asteroid

Last update Gear S2

November 2019 update to Gear S2 has caused it not to be able to pair with phone. My  phone is  Galaxy S9+  It  shows it is connected by Bluetooth in settings but yet not paired. 

10 REPLIES 10
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Last update Gear S2

Just to clarify your watch isn't connecting through the Gear Wearables app is that correct?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userEjLZ5u9hzw
Asteroid

Yes that was the problem, I have sense this post decided to do a total reset to my watch and delete the app from my phone which I had to do twice and now it appears to be working. Fingers crossed. 

userEjLZ5u9hzw
Asteroid

I meant since this post. LOL

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

No worries. Please keep me posted and let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userLsTuwcxI9P
Asteroid

@SamsungAdam @I have the same problem. I have done everything suggested above to no avail. Now it’s not even telling the time so it’s basically worthless. Any suggestions? I have the gear s2 and a Galaxy s10. Please help. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userLsTuwcxI9P Have you tried the troubleshooting steps that @userEjLZ5u9hzw stated worked to resolve the issue?

userLsTuwcxI9P
Asteroid

@SamsungRei yes I have numerous times. I have factory rest, cleared the cache, deleted from my phone to no avail. Any other ideas will be greatly appreciated thank you!

userUGAUH274if
Constellation

Think its useless, mine still won't connect since the update now just a watch with an annoying message every few seconds until I delet it again. Time for to switch away from galaxy and back to my old phone noone having trouble with them.

@userLsTuwcxI9P wrote:

@SamsungRei yes I have numerous times. I have factory rest, cleared the cache, deleted from my phone to no avail. Any other ideas will be greatly appreciated thank you!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Do you have Android 9.0 or Android 10 on the phone? Please send a private message with the model code and serial number of the watch. http://bit.ly/2XERsky