cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userMjhoVSd2Nf
Constellation

Left Galaxy Bud Really Quiet

So I've had my Galaxy Buds since mid August now, and 2 days ago (Friday October 25th 2019) my left galaxy bud went from being at it's normal volume level to almost no sound, I can still faintly hear the audio but it is a very distinct difference. I've never gotten water on them and they've never fallen from a great distance, I do love the Galaxy Buds quite a bit but unfortunately I cannot afford to buy a new pair. I've done everything that seemed to work for others, un-pairing, re-pairing, resetting the buds, all that, and still nothing. Any and all advice would be great.

2 REPLIES 2
Honored Contributor

Re: Left Galaxy Bud Really Quiet

@userMjhoVSd2Nf wrote:

So I've had my Galaxy Buds since mid August now, and 2 days ago (Friday October 25th 2019) my left galaxy bud went from being at it's normal volume level to almost no sound, I can still faintly hear the audio but it is a very distinct difference. I've never gotten water on them and they've never fallen from a great distance, I do love the Galaxy Buds quite a bit but unfortunately I cannot afford to buy a new pair. I've done everything that seemed to work for others, un-pairing, re-pairing, resetting the buds, all that, and still nothing. Any and all advice would be great.

@userMjhoVSd2Nf 

You seem to have done enough troubleshooting, so it is time to contact Samsung tech support:

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

Highlighted
userLFYCEtpwOO
Constellation

Re: Left Galaxy Bud Really Quiet

I know the problem and this is going to sound like a horrible fix. Remove the silicon and pull out the mesh that is glued. Replace with the mesh that is included in box, problem fixed. Or don't replace it and leave as is which is what I did but don't expect waterproofing.