JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 10-27-2019 07:17 PM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
MarkC609
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Buds
I've experienced this acouple of different times with my original Galaxy Buds. If any liquid would get past the polished metal grill insert it would cause one side or both to have very low quality sound. Usually after a day or so it would go back to normal. The liquid was usually from a disinfectant wipe when I would routinely clean them. I have experienced the same issue even with the included AKG earphones that came in the box of my past Galaxy devices. Liquid could also permanently damage the driver and not regain the same level of sound again. This is my experience tho and could completely differ from yours.

▪︎If my reply has been helpful please :white_heavy_check_mark:
Solution Solved & leaving a ❤ is much appreciated! ▪︎
0 Likes
userMjhoVSd2Nf
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

So I've had my Galaxy Buds since mid August now, and 2 days ago (Friday October 25th 2019) my left galaxy bud went from being at it's normal volume level to almost no sound, I can still faintly hear the audio but it is a very distinct difference. I've never gotten water on them and they've never fallen from a great distance, I do love the Galaxy Buds quite a bit but unfortunately I cannot afford to buy a new pair. I've done everything that seemed to work for others, un-pairing, re-pairing, resetting the buds, all that, and still nothing. Any and all advice would be great.

0 Likes
Charkatak
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds

@userMjhoVSd2Nf wrote:

So I've had my Galaxy Buds since mid August now, and 2 days ago (Friday October 25th 2019) my left galaxy bud went from being at it's normal volume level to almost no sound, I can still faintly hear the audio but it is a very distinct difference. I've never gotten water on them and they've never fallen from a great distance, I do love the Galaxy Buds quite a bit but unfortunately I cannot afford to buy a new pair. I've done everything that seemed to work for others, un-pairing, re-pairing, resetting the buds, all that, and still nothing. Any and all advice would be great.

@userMjhoVSd2Nf 

You seem to have done enough troubleshooting, so it is time to contact Samsung tech support:

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

0 Likes
userLFYCEtpwOO
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I know the problem and this is going to sound like a horrible fix. Remove the silicon and pull out the mesh that is glued. Replace with the mesh that is included in box, problem fixed. Or don't replace it and leave as is which is what I did but don't expect waterproofing.

0 Likes
Ben_Bradshaw
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I got my first pair of galaxy buds around the time I got my s10. The first pair was black and after a month or so I noticed that the sound in the right bud was way lower than the left. 

I did every possible thing every without tearing it open. Samsung replaced them but decided to send me yellow ones instead of the black I had without notifying me. They said they were out of black. 

Now on my second pair that is a color I dont like the left earbud is significantly lower volume than the right bud. I have done everything possible with my knowledge and without voiding warranty.  I noticed that these have happened around the time of software updates. Mine has been like this since the October update on sprint. 

I really dont want to replace these buds again because they take so long to get them here. 

What can I do? Why has samsung not fixed these issues tons of people are having? Is it maybe my phone?

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Buds

Make sure when you take showers or go swimming you dont put them in for about 2 hours. I had that problem with my Gear Icon X

0 Likes
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey there! 

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userKtVTcvjFXK
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have had these for about 2 months,this is my second pair,and the same thing happened with the last ones,both earbuds are really quiet,I have not damaged any of them,and I tried every troubleshoot method I have heard of and nothing works,is there anyway I can fix these or get a new pair without having to buy a 3rd one?I'm very disappointed in these buds

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to assist you further. Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Colored_Kracker
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Go to your wearables app & on the button touch option change it to volume up/down.. after that tap the up side till it's at the max that way you can control the volume with your phone !!

0 Likes