cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userYMY85bzEpD
Constellation

Left ear bud not charging

I got them for Christmas and now the left ear bud is not connecting or charging 

16 REPLIES 16
Samsung_SsajYZp
Astronaut

Re: Left ear bud not charging

Just try calling Samsung and at least see if they can help

userVKljjv18MM
Constellation

Samsung buds left ear stopped making sound

My left earbud connects but there is no audio and I have had them for a week. Has anyone ran into his issue I have tried everything I can think of besides disassembling it. 

userXzZkRFwrcQ
Constellation

Re: Samsung buds left ear stopped making sound

Oh dude my cure for that is either like restarting the phone itself so it's all fresh or like keep reconnecting them but I just really recommend the first option as it works for me probably because I have a note 9 idk if it would work on other devices but if you do have a note 9 with this issue then just restart your device then connect your earbuds

userVKljjv18MM
Constellation

I've tried 3 different devices the earbud just stopped connecting in general now. Where do I file a warranty.

userXzZkRFwrcQ
Constellation

Well maybe you may contact samsung support team, tell them your issue and they'll probably send you new earbuds as the ones you do have dont work properly

userVKljjv18MM
Constellation

Is there a way to not call in like ticket filing and or sending an email. 

JustinJay6900
Constellation

My earbuds starting cutting out the other day too and I've owned them for a week only! I'm like ugh! What do I do to solve the issue? I guess I'll keep using them till they die I guess or break. 😒😒😒

Highlighted
userztD1FMyHa4
Asteroid

Left ear bud stopped playing audio

My left ear bud doesn't work at all anymore. Tried to clean, replace the ear piece, tried multiple phones, restarting the phone, volume is maxed, resetting the earbuds. R170XXU0ASJ2 is the software version. I'm hoping someone can guide me to a remedy or a new set. Thanks!

Nebula

Re: Left ear bud stopped playing audio

Have you tried to connect thru apps or Bluetooth?