JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Level U Headset hard reset

(Topic created: 12-11-2017 07:39 AM)
LeahTN79
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

My headset has stopped charging and will not turn on. I've tried charging through different outlets and it's still dead in the water. I reached out to Samsung via chat and the guy I spoke to was less than helpful.  Is there a hard reset for the EO-BG920 headset or some other trick that might kickstart it? I've had these things barely six months, they've not suffered any damage, and don't even use them that often, so I'm not too pleased at the moment.

182 Replies
paulpascual
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

That case was same as mine.. i hope they will help us about this matter.

0 Likes
userzj3oc7nEPu
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Your problem same with me,have you found solution now?

0 Likes
Koladunni
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Pls, am Ola by name, my Samsung u level had the same problem just that my can still come On only that it can not pair with my device anymore due to it got wet with my sweat during serious exercise. Pls have try all my best but nothing works and I don't want to open it. It just show blue light, and does not pair with any devise at all. Pls I need your assistant. EO-BG920 RYVJ5. THANKS 

SamsungViv
Neutron Star
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

@userUNaWxaTtwc

This might need a repair/exchange in this case. It might also be worth reaching out to your region specifically for more in depth assistance!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
usernBOrEiu2an
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I tried everything. Every combination. Bou got no results. There is no light blinking when i press any button. Just no light blinking 

0 Likes
userb9MSUbGc9q
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I have same case with my level u device.. if you have done to fix it.. please tell me how it can.. thank you.. 

0 Likes
Mockson
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I am having the same exact problem and it is super super frustrating, specially when the stuff cost allot of money and doesn't work.

I went through this forum, read post from folks having the same issue and what did strike me right away is the level of imcompetence in the support provided. Blew my mind..

How is it that SAMSUNG can sell us expensive devices and when they fell to work just days, weeks, or a few months after purchase we have to go through all these nonsense to get them fixed - BLOWS MY MIND.

I have the model EO-BN920, bought this thing at fry's electronics 4 months ago. I lost the receipt so I cannot go back there but it did cost me some money, didnt get it for free SAMSUNG ....

2 days ago, plugged in the device and went to bed. I got up, ready to go to work, I go to get my device and noticed it wouldn't turn on so I thought it didn't charge but still it was strange because I remember the red light indicating that it was charging came on when I plugged it in the night before.

I brought it at work with me, connected it to a different charger, nothing... Another charger, nothing still.

I need to know from here on, what do I do with this device Samsung?

How do I get it working again.

I have noticed that you're giving instructions to reset the phone with the option to hold the power "Button".

This version, DOESN'T HAVE A POWER BUTTON - Only a POWER SWITCH..

Second, when in the instructions you say, press and hold the  volume button, it is funny how support can miss out on this very minor detail :

- There's obviously 2 volume buttons on the device - One button for UP and one ofr Down.

- So the question is: Which volume button are they to press, BOTH UP AND DOWN?

Or just Volume up or Volume down?

- BE SPECIFIC

Thanks 

Ben.

0 Likes
Mockson
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Samsung,

You cannot ignore this problem. More and more people are purchasing this headphones and will have this exact problem and what is sickening is that YOU'RE OFFERING NO HELP.

You're ignoring folks concerns and sending us steps that DO NOT WORK ... 

This is your device, you made it, sold it to us, it isn't working - Logic requires you to simply either fix it or let us know of ways we can get it resolved.

Not answering my concerns or everyone else here concern regarding this issue, won't simply make us go away, instead it is making me and everyone else even more upset.

This is not the first time Samsung devices have disapointed me yet I remain loyal, but it is about to change if this one doens't get fixed. 

SO WHAT IS THE SOLUTION SAMSUNG?

0 Likes
userNjfIyqWHXB
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Hello. I came here with the same problem, except I have a Note 5. Suddenly today my Level U will not work. It turns on, but it will not connect, or even show up in a Bluetooth scan, on my phone, or any other phone. I got my headset as a promotion last year for signing up for Samsung Pay. What is the warranty on the headset? Also, I do not recall receiving a receipt, since I did not pay for the item. Would I need to get a new device, or can this issue be fixed? I also do not use my headset very often, and when not in use, I keep it turned off. It is still in good condition, except one arm, under the rubbery flexible part seemed to come loose, so I put electrical tape over it. But that was a few months ago, and it still worked fine up until last week. It has no other damage, and has not been exposed to extreme temperatures or water. Any helpful information would be appreciated. Thank you very much. 

user6TeggG3Upz
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Hi, 

Suddenly I can't connect to my Samsung Level U Pro Bluetooth to my android phone. Morning is working fine, then when I had my lunch, it doesn't connect anymore. I tried to unpair the device, then when connecting, I got this error message "Unable to communicate with Samsung Level U Pro (40dc)" not sure with the "dc", then after, I can't find it on the lists, tried resetting it but nothing happens. I think headset still working fine because you will hear a sound when turning on/off. Tried this on other devices, same error message. Hope you could help me figure this out.

0 Likes