JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Level U Headset hard reset

(Topic created: 03-28-2018 06:38 AM)
LeahTN79
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

My headset has stopped charging and will not turn on. I've tried charging through different outlets and it's still dead in the water. I reached out to Samsung via chat and the guy I spoke to was less than helpful.  Is there a hard reset for the EO-BG920 headset or some other trick that might kickstart it? I've had these things barely six months, they've not suffered any damage, and don't even use them that often, so I'm not too pleased at the moment.

182 Replies
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Have you tried any of the troubleshooting steps previously stated in this thread?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userL07UoArjIU
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit
@SamsungAdam ive tried everything, including letting the batteries run down to see if that will reset the device. still the same white light of "nothingness".
0 Likes
userxCNuLMxzph
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Exactly the same problem encountered by @Kuzkula and exactly the same responses by pressing the key combination mentioned by Kuzkula. When powered on just steady blue light and when switched to pairing mode the lights that appear are purple and white (stops at white). It still doesn't show up in the bluetooth devices discovered in my phone. Tried it in samsung phones and sony xperia premium.
@SamsungTrevor badly need help here.

0 Likes
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Thanks so much for reaching out to us about this, @userxCNuLMxzph. What happens when you charge your device?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Hey, I hope you were doing well. I just wanted to reach out to you and see if you were able to find a solution to this.

If you need help with anything else, please let us know and our community will be happy to help!

0 Likes
UserLevelPro
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

same problem with @kakula. any steps to fix my headset?

0 Likes
SamsungKim1
Supernova
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Sorry to hear that, try these troubleshooting steps for resetting the Samsung Level App. Just click the Link and you're all set. Please let us know if this helps. 

0 Likes
SamsungKim1
Supernova
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Hey, just checking in. Do you still require assistance?

0 Likes
UserLevelPro
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I'd like to use this headset with my phone. I have for a few months, then one day it just wouldn't connect.

I turn on the headset, I hear the power on sound, and the light stays blue. My phone cannot connect to it, even with the samsung level app,so I deleted it from the paired items. The device will charge just fine, but upon turning on does nothing. If I toggle the Bluetooth search, the device does not respond nor make noise. white solid light. If I hold the bluetooth button, the light turns to solid white. If I hold the volume + and multi-use button, the light turns light blue/teal. If I toggle Bluetooth twice quickly, the headset will buzz and them nothing more, just a solid blue light.

0 Likes
Samsung_Stephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

You might want to try these troubleshooting steps for resetting the Samsung Level App. Just click the Link and you're all set. Let me know if it resolves the issue. 

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes