JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Level U Headset hard reset

(Topic created: 06-11-2018 06:17 AM)
LeahTN79
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

My headset has stopped charging and will not turn on. I've tried charging through different outlets and it's still dead in the water. I reached out to Samsung via chat and the guy I spoke to was less than helpful.  Is there a hard reset for the EO-BG920 headset or some other trick that might kickstart it? I've had these things barely six months, they've not suffered any damage, and don't even use them that often, so I'm not too pleased at the moment.

182 Replies
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Hey, were you able to use this code to pair your Bluetooth headset to your PC?

If you need help with anything else, please let us know and our community will be happy to help!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userxRlSNAfmEM
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

When I connect to the level u it just work for a second and then discount .  What can I do? Please help me.                  I even try resteing .

0 Likes
knightsurgeon
Neutron Star
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Would you reboot your phones into safe mode to see if you are able to pair your device? Putting your phone into safe mode will disable the third-party apps on your device from running and may improve your experience pairing the headphones.

To get into safe mode, just do the following: Power your device down>Then power it back on>Pressing and holding the Volume Down key when you see the Samsung logo

Let me know how this works

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
SamsungCat
Nebula
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

@UserLevelPro please try the steps below to see if that helps.

Would you reboot your phones into safe mode to see if you are able to pair your device? Putting your phone into safe mode will disable the third-party apps on your device from running and may improve your experience pairing the headphones.

To get into safe mode, just do the following: Power your device down>Then power it back on>Pressing and holding the Volume Down key when you see the Samsung logo

0 Likes
userRuIzc3VtB8
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

My headset is not connecting witj my mobile. And it is going sweatch off again and again. Plz reply me what i do

0 Likes
SamsungKim1
Supernova
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Have you tried the troubleshooting presented in this thread?

0 Likes
user9oUDR9Ux0r
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

My samsung active level not charging 

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

@user9oUDR9Ux0r Have you tried using a different charger?

0 Likes
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Have you tried to reset your network settings?

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
usermibmXXG690
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit
Hi In my Bluetooth headset the volume button not working ..call button also not working ...and if I atten call the opposite person cannot. Hear my voice ...
0 Likes