JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Level U Headset hard reset

(Topic created: 06-14-2018 06:03 AM)
LeahTN79
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

My headset has stopped charging and will not turn on. I've tried charging through different outlets and it's still dead in the water. I reached out to Samsung via chat and the guy I spoke to was less than helpful.  Is there a hard reset for the EO-BG920 headset or some other trick that might kickstart it? I've had these things barely six months, they've not suffered any damage, and don't even use them that often, so I'm not too pleased at the moment.

182 Replies
userbdWmfIkbiQ
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I disconnected Samsung level u from phone and had issues connecting to phone not visible so I tried this what you told and still it doesn't show in phones Bluetooth searches

0 Likes
user3zN6KwEsju
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Please perform the following steps to reset level U headset with your Samsung device. • Make sure the headset is off. • Press and hold the volume key. Press and hold the power key. • Release both buttons. • Press the power button to turn on the headset again.

0 Likes
userxRlSNAfmEM
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

My problem is exactly like this. What is the answer?

0 Likes
knightsurgeon
Neutron Star
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Hello, just following up to see if the steps were helpful?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userpYEfTOVZ1g
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit
EO-BG920. I have used it for some months. But now when I switch it on, it give the on sound and just shows a blue light that stays on. I have tried to hold down the two volume buttons but it only vibrates and never resets the device. Please help look into this and advice how to go about it
0 Likes
SamsungCat
Nebula
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Good Morning.  Just checking in to see if you still needed assistance.

0 Likes
userGe3lgR21zw
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Samsung level U wont pair with my laptop. it doesnt even come up in the list of available devices. works pperfectly with my Samsung s9+

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

The Level U works with the Samsung Level App. The Samsung Level app is compatible with Samsung mobile devices running Android operating system 4.2.2 or later. Features may vary depending on the connected mobile device. Check out this troubleshooting guide and download and install the Samsung Level app from the Galaxy Apps or the Play Store to take advantage of all the features of the Samsung Level app. Just click on the link below. Let us know if this resolves your issue. 

http://support-us.samsung.com/cyber/popup/iframe/pop_troubleshooting_fr.jsp?idx=874446&modelname=EO-...

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
SamsungKim1
Supernova
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Are you using the Samsung level app as suggested by SamsungMae?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

@userGe3lgR21zw did the troubleshooting help that was provided by @SamsungAdam

0 Likes