JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Level U Headset hard reset

(Topic created: 01-18-2017 05:23 PM)
LeahTN79
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

My headset has stopped charging and will not turn on. I've tried charging through different outlets and it's still dead in the water. I reached out to Samsung via chat and the guy I spoke to was less than helpful.  Is there a hard reset for the EO-BG920 headset or some other trick that might kickstart it? I've had these things barely six months, they've not suffered any damage, and don't even use them that often, so I'm not too pleased at the moment.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
182 Replies
kukuribubu
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Hi, 

I have the same problem. 

Hi, 

Ive been using my samsumg level u pro for quite some time and it works great. then suddenly, i cannot connect to my samsung level u pro, tried to forget the device in my bluetooth list but when i try to pair it again, my phone s7 edge cannot detect samsung level u pro. ive noticed the light became solid white when i slide to pairing mode. tried some steps ive read in this site but didnt work. please help me out. still trying to figure out how to reset the device. tried turning it on, holding the + volume button and answer button, light turned light blue / teal, by pressing + and - button the device vibrates but still cannot connect when i tried again. hope to hear from u. 

0 Likes
userBz6hlYr0DG
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

My level u isn't paring anymore anytime i try to pair it by holding the answer button,instead of the steady blue&orange light bliking it's just the blue light that will pop up three times

It doesn't work this way before now

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Have you tried any of the troubleshooting steps provided?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
dorkoist
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Hi, 

I have the same problem. 

Hi, 

Ive been using my samsumg level u pro (EO-BN920) for quite some time and it works great. then suddenly, i cannot connect to my samsung level u pro, tried to forget the device in my bluetooth list but when i try to pair it again, my phone A5 2017 cannot detect samsung level u pro. ive noticed the light became solid white when i slide to pairing mode. tried some steps ive read in this site but didnt work. please help me out. still trying to figure out how to reset the device. tried turning it on, holding the + volume button and answer button, light turned light blue / teal, by pressing + and - button the device vibrates but still cannot connect when i tried again. hope to hear from u. 

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

@dorkoist; Try making sure your phone is completely up to date. Then uninstall and reinstall the Level U app. Let us know if this helps. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
dorkoist
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

@

0 Likes
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

@dorkoist: Just to confirm was your device purchased in the US? 

0 Likes
dorkoist
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

@SamsungMichelle nope.. . i bought it here in the Philippines..  

0 Likes
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Thank you for this info! As this is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek support for your area. You can do so here: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  Thanks!

0 Likes
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

0 Likes