JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Level U Headset hard reset

(Topic created: 01-18-2017 05:23 PM)
LeahTN79
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

My headset has stopped charging and will not turn on. I've tried charging through different outlets and it's still dead in the water. I reached out to Samsung via chat and the guy I spoke to was less than helpful.  Is there a hard reset for the EO-BG920 headset or some other trick that might kickstart it? I've had these things barely six months, they've not suffered any damage, and don't even use them that often, so I'm not too pleased at the moment.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
182 Replies
userSbSUqDdNR0
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

It is not resetting. My headset is not pairing . Lights are not blinking for pairing

0 Likes
userhnJidlk23S
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Thank you so much!! This worked for my headset!

0 Likes
user7O22vzzaMb
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Tried resetting using this solution. Doesn't work. When I pair the device not able to check 'Phone Calls'. 

0 Likes
userF3UnaEgxpE
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

It is still not showing in my device.

0 Likes
user3H0XoPlqlA
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

It didn't help. I already did the hard reset a couple of times but nothing happened. It just won't work. Please help.

0 Likes
userAe2Xns5MLb
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Hi,

There are two buttons for volume + & -, which one someone need to press & hold and for how long?

My headset is disconnecting again & again while on a call.

0 Likes
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I'm happy to help, @userKmUQKqqhoh, has your device ever powered on?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
usersiucXzlIvw
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Hi to everyone

I can't connect my Level U pro to the Samsung Level App from playstore. The headset is connected to the phone, everything works, paired, but still can't connect to level app...

Any solutions?

0 Likes
user3fk6L1vS6R
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

HI MY PHONE IS AN OLD- MODEL PHONE AND WHEN I WANT TO CONNECT MY HEADSET .PASSWORD IS REQUIRED WHAT SHOULD I DO??? HEADSET IS EO-BG920

0 Likes
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Hey, I hope you are having a great day, @user3fk6L1vS6R. Have you attempted to put in 0000 as the password? This is a common Bluetooth pairing code when using a PC.

If this doesn't work, please let me know!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes