JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Level U Headset hard reset

(Topic created: 01-18-2017 05:23 PM)
LeahTN79
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

My headset has stopped charging and will not turn on. I've tried charging through different outlets and it's still dead in the water. I reached out to Samsung via chat and the guy I spoke to was less than helpful.  Is there a hard reset for the EO-BG920 headset or some other trick that might kickstart it? I've had these things barely six months, they've not suffered any damage, and don't even use them that often, so I'm not too pleased at the moment.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
182 Replies
user7p3BZWtYoS
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Good morning, I am also having the same issue. I have A samsung S7 edge and Samsung Level Active Bluetooth Fitness Earbuds that I purchased about 3 months ago and they have been working wonderfully well until this morning. It was connected fine then disconnected it because I was going to charge the earbuds then after they were charged I try to reconnect them but they would not. I have tried the reset option listed on here with the volume and power button but it does not work. Not only can it not pair but it does not come up at all when I do a scan. Please help!

Chadillac2118
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

This helped me, hopefully it will for you.

1. Go to phone settings

2. Go to Applications

3. Press the 3 dot option button 

4. Press Show System Apps

5. Go to Bluetooth 

6. Storage 

7. Clear storage

This should allow your headphones to pair to your phone

0 Likes
useroWvkHkWDZu
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit
I use an iPhone with the device. I’m not sure that option is available. On normal days when it works, it vibrates and the light stays on to show it as ready to pair. Now it doesn’t do that
0 Likes
userZJUMhmtKln
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Press and hold the call receive key in your samsung level u headset for device discoverable.

userXNdGp4OqYh
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Hi.

I just used your advise and....works!!!!:):):) Thanks for that.

By the way...maybe you will know... non of call recorders doesn't work on my samsung m31. Do you have any news what could work?

Kind regards

Andrew 

usercTLRsTUmnm
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Hi samsum... my Level U headset is not working... it stayed in white light and my phone cant find my blue tooth headset... what should i do

0 Likes
usergcWambZI4p
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

My Samsung Bluetooth pairing on my phone but call can't connect. How to solve this .pls help me

0 Likes
Solution
user7p3BZWtYoS
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Hi, I posted on here earlier and did some more research and found this which resolved my issue. Hopefully it helps you as well.

Hold down the "Talk" button on the Samsung Bluetooth headset until that button is solid and not flashing, which should take roughly three seconds. This places yourheadset in Pairing mode. Hold down both of the volume buttons on the Samsung Bluetooth headset.

users8aQo8vWR4
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Mine also resolved by holding the answer button (not volume button)..

sircvince
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I have the same issue. what i did is, press the speak or answer button long for about 3 - 5 seconds while it is turn on and led light was blue and red alternately then switch off. Switch on again and it's working fine.

0 Likes