cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SaxiSteph
Astronaut

So it says I'm astronaut level. I read that ur level name can give ppl an idea of how much u know but didnt specify what levels there r or what they meant. I'm just curious as to what astronaut means lol

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Levels

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Its based on the amount you post and help people you should be about to level up to the next rank they are still updating the site if you need any help feel free to ask its what were here for 

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Its based on the amount you post and help people you should be about to level up to the next rank they are still updating the site if you need any help feel free to ask its what were here for 

View solution in original post

userRMAyBDmgyY
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This still doesn't tell us what the different levels are. What are the different  levels... we know astronaut is one... what are the others from newest to most advanced? 

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The Community Levels are being reworked and at the moment this is all the information I have at the moment I know it doesn't answer your question we will have more information on the ranking system once it becomes available

Thank you for being patient while the ranking system is getting worked on 

• Levels: Your level name will tell other members how versed you are in Samsung products and how connected you are in the community. Levels are going away for a little bit but will be back soon. In the meantime, you can still gain credit by posting discussions and participating in threads.