cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userZASKvqcGWy
Astronaut

Lost Galaxy Buds Charging Case

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How can I get a replacement for the Galaxy Buds charging case?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Lost Galaxy Buds Charging Case

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there!

We currently do not offer the ability to just purchase a single case. You would need to purchase a new pair of buds.

Can be purchased here: https://www.samsung.com

I hope this message finds you well!

^SamsungZell

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

At the moment I would advise you to contact the Samsung E-Commerce Department they would be able to help you better 

Samsung E-Commerce Support:
https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact-customer-services/

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ User on Verizon Wireless
userbIs3Lw6qmM
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung's online customer service is a joke. I also lost my case and called seeing if I could buy a replacement... had to repeat myself 4 times and the gentleman barely understood me, finally just to tell me he advises me to go online and buy a whole other new pair!!

How in the world do they not sell it separately for a $130 accessory and then give me a stock response about their policy! Sir, I offered to BUY one, so annoyed!!

For such a huge company, their customer service is apauling and I hate to say, when I had Apple devices, they were NEVER so stingy   😠

user8A9PebQ5eD
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just had a very similar experience.  Live chat. Took 1 minutes to check their details to come back and say "No. buy a full set for $130". I'm not even in the US.

Truly disappointing.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there!

We currently do not offer the ability to just purchase a single case. You would need to purchase a new pair of buds.

Can be purchased here: https://www.samsung.com

I hope this message finds you well!

^SamsungZell

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userz2DBda2HjM
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is CRAZY...........  silly.... just bad. I can't really express on how dumb this really is for customer service.  Can you buy a replacement knob on a oven or do you buy the whole oven again? 

So what happens when you DO NOT ACCEPT as a solution?