cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usera7lV5X62r0
Constellation

Lost Galaxy right bud. How do I pair the replacement with the left bud?

Samsung does not sell Buds individually, but all I need is the right bud. I was going to buy a used one off eBay but I need to know how to pair them. There are reports online that a Samsung service center can pair Buds from two different sets, not a whole lot of info. Do they charge for this service? Which service centers can perform it? Etc. Any help or experience is appreciated. Thanks. 

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Lost Galaxy right bud. How do I pair the replacement with the left bud?

You would need to reach out to the service center for additional assistance.

You can locate the nearest location by visiting https://www.ubreakifix.com/locations

I'd recommend just buying a new pair from https://www.samsung.com/ as we do not sell individual buds.

Hope this message finds you well!

^SamsungZell

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Jodyjj
Constellation

Re: Lost Galaxy right bud. How do I pair the replacement with the left bud?

SAMSUNG GALAXY BUDS RESET AND RESYNC INSTRUCTIONS

To resync Galaxy Buds

Open the Galaxy Wearable App on your phone and select Galaxy Buds. There will be an option that states "reset". Reset the Galaxy Buds. Make sure the Galaxy Buds are in the charging case, charge for 30 minutes. Remove the Galaxy Buds from your bluetooth connected devices on your phone's bluetooth conncetion settings. After 30 minutes in the case, re-sync the Galaxy Buds with your device through your bluetooth connection settings, or through Samsung phone auto-sync. You may need to download the Galaxy Wearable App alog with Galaxy Buds Plugin app from Samsung Electornics Co. from the Google Play Store