cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usermjtNUUxwbM
Constellation

Mesh cleaning and replacement kit

I am trying to get the mesh replacements for my Gear Iconx 2018. I have called Samsung customer support and they referred me to service parts for them to turn around and say they do not distribute the mesh kits separately. Can somebody please guide me in the right direction because this is frustrating.

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Mesh cleaning and replacement kit

I would suggest reaching out to one of the Forum Mods they should be able to help you with replacement mesh kits i'll tag them so they will see your post hope they are able to help you with your problem 

@SamsungRei   ,    @SamsungCole 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please mark it as "Solved."

Note 9 User

Note 9 User on Verizon Wireless
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hey there!

@usermjtNUUxwbM, Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

VladB
Constellation

I'm in the same situation however I'm 2 months outside the warranty period and understand I need to buy the parts but can't do so through J&J Electronics (aka SamsungParts.com). I'd be super grateful if one of the forum mods can PM me. Thanks!

cc: @SamsungRei @SamsungCole