cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mistakenly deleted Galaxy Buds from "My Products"

JUMP TO SOLUTION

On the "My Products" page, I mistakenly deleted my Galaxy Buds and I'm wondering if anyone knows how to readd it to my products list. I tried to reregister the Buds simply to try and get it to reappear on my products page but I get the message stating that the Buds have already been registered, naturally. 

I called the support line and the Rep continually placed me on hold so I know she tried to find an answer to my question but after a 25 minute phone call she was unable to help resolve my issue. 

Has anyone else made this mistake and know of a resolution? I suppose it's not that big of a deal if I can't get it readded but it's nice to have all of my products listed for warrantly, support, downloads, etc., purposes. 

Signed, 

A moron Smiley Happy

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Sweet! I'll do that, thank you!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So....I logged into my account about a half hour ago, tried to reregister my Buds, and I received the same message I had received yesterday informing me that my Buds were already registered (they just weren't displaying in my Product list). As I was putting away my Chromebook I figured I would try one last time to see if I could reregister my Buds (I'm a glutton for punishment). As luck would have it I was able to reregister and my Buds are now displaying in My Products list!

I don't know how and I don't very much care but for whatever reason the universe was on my side... For at least 45 seconds, anyway Smiley Happy  Problem resolved! Marking this post as solved!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Mistakenly deleted Galaxy Buds from "My Products"

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No worries! It's an honest mistake! You can contact the Samsung accounts team directly and they should be able to assist you in adding them back to your account. Their number 888-899-7609.

Sweet! I'll do that, thank you!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sweet! I'll do that, thank you!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You are very welcome!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So I called the number, the rep took control of my phone, and she still wasn't able to resolve the issue. She gave me another number to call - I think she said it's the Sales Team - and I'll call them tomorrow. If they, or someone, is able to add the product back to my account I will come back here and let you all know how they did it. You know, just in case some else has a moment of insanity and mistakenly deletes a product from their account. 

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So....I logged into my account about a half hour ago, tried to reregister my Buds, and I received the same message I had received yesterday informing me that my Buds were already registered (they just weren't displaying in my Product list). As I was putting away my Chromebook I figured I would try one last time to see if I could reregister my Buds (I'm a glutton for punishment). As luck would have it I was able to reregister and my Buds are now displaying in My Products list!

I don't know how and I don't very much care but for whatever reason the universe was on my side... For at least 45 seconds, anyway Smiley Happy  Problem resolved! Marking this post as solved!

View solution in original post

Gio13
Asteroid

How did you delete the product? I want to delete one but...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How did you delete the product? I want to delete one but can't find the way to do it.

Re: How did you delete the product? I want to delete one but...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Right under the product there should be a link/option to "Remove Product."