cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userpioUFsBv6V
Constellation

My Galaxy Bud's lights are constantly on and won't wireless charge

Even if the case is charged or fully charged the lights are constantly on I tried seeing if wireless charging could fix the problem but it didn't and I don't know what to do. I know it isn't the charger's fault because I can still charge my phone with it but manual cable charging still works. They worked perfectly fine last night but when I woke up these problems happened out of nowhere. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks.20191122_074126.jpgLight on inside also flashes constantly when opened

20191122_074056.jpgLight on outside constantly on red

20191122_074039.jpgCan't wireless charge even after double checking if the cable and outlet were plugged in

4 REPLIES 4
userTkxy5jCkeg
Asteroid

Re: My Galaxy Bud's lights are constantly on and won't wireless charge

I would try and use the buds first for a while and then charge the buds and let the case die. Maybe that would work?

Samsung_NHOO2Wj
Astronaut

I have this problem as well. I think it's the case . I tried to have it replaced but Samsung told me I have to buy new buds why they don't just sell the case is beyond me

castamig001
Cosmic Ray

Try and use up all of the battery and then charge it, that worked for my friend

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userpioUFsBv6V Can you send a private message providing the full model code and serial number so I can further look into this for you? http://bit.ly/2GGYul4