cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: My Gear Fit 2 doesn't appear to be charging and won't turn on

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ok so I tried a lot of things In  this thread I lost my charger some how and didnt get another for like 6 months when I tried to charge it I got the lighting bolt flash for a few secs found me old charger still didn't work tried wiping the chargers and the gear fit placing it on and off dozens of times not sure which one worked but I was using a charging block and had tried a computer several times and I tried to power on while on the charger  buuuut time I put it on the computer and pressed the gear fit on the charger for a better charge and held the power button and wallah I'm praying it stays working I never had issues till this I'll update if it stops working

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello There!!

It might be the software problem because i faced this too so what i did is reinstall the software

office setup

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine did not light up or charge.  UNTIL we buckled the band as shown in picture.  Immediately started charging.  Lightning icon stays on and shows power % when tapped.  Yahoo

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What worked for me was disconnecting and reconnecting the internal battery. If you have warranty take it to a Samsung service point and don't do it yourself as you might permanantly damage it. If warranty ended try taking it to a mobile phone service store and they can do it.  

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had the same problem.  My Gear Fit2 is almost 2 years old and stopped charging today.  It charged fine the day before.  I was doing all the same as everyone else here did.  Different power blocks, different orientations, putting on the charger gently, rubbing it while on the charger to try to make a better contact with the chargin pins and nothing.

While I was trying another optoin, the watch while on the charger slipped out of my hand and both hit the wood floor.  The watch lit up and said 0%.  I picked up the watch and charger and put the watch back on it and wah-la!!  It's charging.  I now get the white lightening bolt!

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i Too have the same problem 

My mom gifted me as ma birthday gift but it isn't working 

Wath should i do 

Pls help me 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How do I know if the gear fit 2 is charging. I just got it today.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

https://youtu.be/mYqO87D4QNU

This worked for me.  Good luck.

▶️▶️Is you Samsung Gear Watch not Charging? I got the fix for that, Step-by-Step Directions. ▶️▶️▶️I NEED YOUR HELP, CHECK OUT MY OTHER CHANNEL ▶️https://www...