cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
useruaj5I5wsQQ
Asteroid

My fitness pal and s health syncing?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is there a way to sync My Fitness Pal and S health??? I went into My Fitness Pal app and it shows they are paired together, but the information from S health is not there. Im getting sick of adding my foods to both apps, not to mention none of my workouts are on My fitness pal, but they are on s health. Help me Woman Sad

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Gatoraidz
Constellation

Re: My fitness pal and s health syncing?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I figured it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK so after suffering for several months here is what I did to fix the issue.

#try skipping step 1&2 first to save some time. 

1) Uninstall Samsung Health and My Fitness Pal.

2) Reinstall both apps and sign into each.

3) In Samsung Health Open settings, Data Permissions, MyFitnessPal (Must be installed), toggle on all switches for READ AND WRITE.

4) In MyFitnessPal Open settings, My Apps&Devices, Select Samsung Health, Select Connect... (This is what I was missing the entire time.)

These instructions should absolutely work for everyone on android and possibly similiar in IOS, atleast until either apps are redesigned again..

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

114 REPLIES 114
useruaj5I5wsQQ
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
userU89XDdhKpo
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just ordered this fitness tracker.  Hoping that syncing with MFP isnt an issue.. It would almost be a deal breaker for me.. we shall see.

Rilo45
Pilot

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having the same issue.  Nothing I enter shows up in S Health.  

Lazylifter
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

found a post about this on the my fitness pal website. doesn't look like anybody is interested in fixing it. the post started in May and people keep asking about it and all they get is a canned message saying they are aware of the issue. what a joke. Just purchased the gear sport and using my fitness pal with s health was one of their big selling points.

roxio
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have some issues with other apps (Qardio and Swaive) so I think it's a S Health problem with third party app.

Hope Samsung can fix it

Highlighted
Lazylifter
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine just mysteriously started syncing yesterday.

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey folks!

Is everyone seeing this as syncing now, or are some people still having problems with it?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

roxio
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For me no fix.

No syncing with third party apps and I can't add tiles on S Health.

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@roxio

Can you uninstall the S Health app and then reinstall to see if that helps? Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.