cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chris_74
Constellation

Re: My fitness pal and s health syncing?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I was having this same problem until a this afternoon and accidentally found the following fix by trial and error...

In Samsung Health, tap on the 3 Green Dots on the upper right side of your screen, click on SETTINGS, scroll down and click on DATA PERMISSIONS, click on MYFITNESSPAL, and make sure it and everything I wanted to sync between the two apps was turned on (it will be grey if off and green if on)

Not sure if this will work for you, but always worth a try.
user9BvTBbjzmp
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yep, this did the trick for me too.

Thanks a lot for sharing this solution !

userpO1h1WHgvR
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It still wont add MFP

Highlighted
Celiawheelia
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I bought a gear sport watch and have managed to link s health and MFP, however, the steps linked are from my phones internal pedometer, Not the step count from my Samsung gear sport. I have selected Samsung tracker as an option  for where MFP adds steps from but it is choosing S Health rather than the tracker steps. 

Please help! 

userOvzvOJ1fzS
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have done all this and still not working, not sure what else to do to be honest.

userIvqyYbrWJV
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I don’t have the 3 dots anywhere in the Samsung Healtb app. How did you get to those?

user63E0l11WjI
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This advice solved my issue with the syncing.  Thanks!

Referring to this advice:

In Samsung Health, tap on the 3 Dots on the upper right side of your screen, click on SETTINGS, scroll down and click on DATA PERMISSIONS, click on MYFITNESSPAL, and make sure it and everything I wanted to sync between the two apps was turned on (it will be grey if off and green if on)

userlfkvwVuM8E
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Gear 2 did an update the other day and since the step counter will not sync from SHealth to MFP.  Any ideas??

uservNhDXX4eHf
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

the gear s2 has nothing to do with syncing steps to MFP. the SHe4alth app is what syncs, not the device itself.

Moskee
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Chris_74 wrote:
I was having this same problem until a this afternoon and accidentally found the following fix by trial and error...

In Samsung Health, tap on the 3 Green Dots on the upper right side of your screen, click on SETTINGS, scroll down and click on DATA PERMISSIONS, click on MYFITNESSPAL, and make sure it and everything I wanted to sync between the two apps was turned on (it will be grey if off and green if on)

Not sure if this will work for you, but always worth a try.

Yep that worked for me

Also, where are we supposed to click "accept as solution" I don't see it anywhere.