cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Supernova

Re: My fitness pal and s health syncing?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, @Goofy9676, have you attempted clearing the data of your My Fitness Pal app?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, I hope you are doing well. Were you able to clear the data out of My Fitness Pal?

If you need help with anything else, please let us know and we'll be happy to help!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
userv8Bt3D5iWf
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue, I look through Samsung Health and see all my steps. When I look at my fitness pal, I see random days of 0 steps.  I have tried sync'ing, removing both apps and reinstalling, enableing the read and write in samsung health as well as linking in MFP.  Any suggestions on how to get my steps sync'd into MFP. The end result is to get my steps into another app Jiff for a work benefit..... Unfortunately, Jiff doesnt sync directly to Samsung Health.... thus I am using an intermediate app MFP...

userJpBAdClZrR
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I finally have up and returned the Gear Sport and bought the new Fitbit. Cool device but not work the frustration.

userp3huq6pUgX
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had this issue and follwed the advice to change the settings in S Health. That still didn't work so I did the same in MFP from the main menu - click settings at the bottom - go to settings on the next menu- click steps - choose devise and make sure it's recording from S Health. Seems to be working for me now!

userXxBtFMrWVF
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Still having problems. I didnt see a solution.

Black Hole

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userXxBtFMrWVF: What do you have your app permissions set to? 

useryP8fmNcz7q
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same problem. I've done the following:

- uninstalled and reinstalled S health

- uninstalled and reinstalled myfitnesspal

- checked via MFP mobile app that steps are recorded from S health

- checked the same via the MFP desktop version

- checked S health settings that MFP has read and write permission for steps and exercise

- logged out and back in

It still doesn't sync. Pretty frustrating.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recommend reaching out to our Samsung Health experts. They can be reached 1-800-SAMSUNG.

usersgx5UpvlcU
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You need to go to setting on the Samsung health app, then select the 3 dots on top right, then select settings. Then scroll down to connected devices, then make sure the green dot is on for Strava, you will need to click it to turn it green., You will also need to sign up. Next scroll down to data permissions and select my fitness Pal. Make sure all the boxes where is says allowed to read are ticked and it should now work. Hope that helps.